I also use journaling to work through the underlying cause of my lack of motivation.
How does this task serve my future?
How do I feel thinking about this task? Where in my body do I feel it?
Who would benefit from my completing this task?
Which parts seem unfun? Which parts seem fun?
-available for use only with author credit B. Vasicek-
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?