For me, the rituals come partially from the recommended steps in the particular in-app Journey I'm on, sure. But I also read self help books, try to follow empowering social media accounts, and am in therapy and actively have habits I'm trying to fix or build in. I try not to go overboard and fix everything at once, but grow steadily with my habits and changing my mindset. Some habits from a particular journey I delete from my checklist because they're so ingrained or unnecessary to do anymore.
I think a big part of it is being forgiving and constantly re-evaluating how things are going. It can be tempting for me to ignore stuff when I start missing goals, but constantly checking in with apps or calendars or a professional has been good for building up focus and rearranging goals/rituals necessary.
Over the years, my lifestyle has changed dramatically too. re-evaluating has been absolutely necessary for moving around my habits as my scheduling and lifestyle kinda needs change. I meditate on the bus home instead of before work now that I work earlier shifts. Things like that.
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?