For me, the rituals come partially from the recommended steps in the particular in-app Journey I'm on, sure. But I also read self help books, try to follow empowering social media accounts, and am in therapy and actively have habits I'm trying to fix or build in. I try not to go overboard and fix everything at once, but grow steadily with my habits and changing my mindset. Some habits from a particular journey I delete from my checklist because they're so ingrained or unnecessary to do anymore.
I think a big part of it is being forgiving and constantly re-evaluating how things are going. It can be tempting for me to ignore stuff when I start missing goals, but constantly checking in with apps or calendars or a professional has been good for building up focus and rearranging goals/rituals necessary.
Over the years, my lifestyle has changed dramatically too. re-evaluating has been absolutely necessary for moving around my habits as my scheduling and lifestyle kinda needs change. I meditate on the bus home instead of before work now that I work earlier shifts. Things like that.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?