I like to do my to do list Once I’m at my desk and can think about what I have coming up over the course of the day and the next few days.
If I would do it wvwey day I would write the same things. I write it just before to work on the laptop so that when I finish a task I start the other and I complete the list instead of seeing that I procrastinate every day things that I don't have time to do. My to do lasts an evening or a morning then I write it again so that is useful and not frustrating
Ily S Z.
I usually prepare my to do list right before I go to sleep. That way I can see what I did today and if I need to reschedule it for tomorrow and add some more stuff to my list
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?