I use pen and paper. I have a notebook at work and a notebook for home I take with me. When something pops in my head that I need to add I will jot it down in a memo app but move it to a notebook once I can.
Yes I find that physically writing it down and crossing it off, helps to actually get the to-do’s done. It gives me a better sense of accomplishment
I actually use a dry erase board, and pen.. haha you don’t really ever see the option to use a dry erase board. I like the way writing with pens feels, I always have for some reason. I use to write short stories with pen so I guess that it’s just nostalgia. I try to stay away from looking at my phone for anything other than work, self improvement, recipes and uploading pictures to my mother. You could say I’m a pretty traditional person at heart.
Yes, using the 5 3 1 method or mindmappping. For some reason the actual art of writing rather than typing seems to help me organise my thinking. And I'm not going to get distracted by other things on my devices.
I can't use pen and paper. I'm not careful enough to always remember to take them both with me when I'm out.
I use Google Keep on my smartphone.
I use Google Keep on my smartphone.
I use too many diaries, can't perfectly organize it yet. Normally I use pen and paper but not always have it with me so it's not very efficient
Gasc O S.
I use a combo of paper/pen and Notion. The paper one is for day to day lists. Notion is a bit of a backlog and keeps track of dated tasks before the day arrives.
If u are a student i recommend SCHOOL PLANNER but using a pen and paper also works…i have a reminder on my phone from widgets its easier bcus i carry it everywhere
I do. However, I also use an app called Wunderlist. I don't always have my pen & paper handy, but I always seem to have my phone nearby. If necessary, I'll make a to-do on the app. Then at night when I'm making my to-do list for the following day I'll check Wunderlist and consider those items for inclusion on the master list (pen & paper).
Yes! I am always a pen and paper person! I feel if you have something you have written down it seems to be more true! I mean everything that is official is on a piece of paper… not on the internet…. you still have a drivers license, a title to your car, a marriage license, the deed to your house, a diploma…. etc.
N Uton S.
I actually used to use pen and paper however I oftentimes forgot to look back at my reminders booklet so decided to promptly change tactics to an app called any.do ! If you trust that you can stay committed with pen and paper, however, go for for it (although I would personally recommend pencil to go that extra mile and be conscious on being environmentally friendly). Good luck!
Some times I used pen and paper for to do list but whenever I used pen and paper for to do list I achieved morr task than having to list in some app and to do apps don't work for me, either.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??