Normally mornings or early afternoon. If I know it's going to be a hectic day I will try to get it written the night before
I write it before I go to bed because that way I am mentally prepared for the next day and also I can keep whatever is necessary for the next day ready.
Th O S.
Either when I first wake up or go to sleep, sometimes my mind is racing so much about what I have to do the next day I can’t sleep so I find it helpful to write down everything I need to do… other day’s I’ll write it in the morning to give me something to work towards… and on days I struggle with the basics I write a shorter to do list or just don’t write one at all… I only skip writing my to do list when absolutely necessary as I know on that particular day having a list of things I have to achieve can overwhelm me. Hope this helps 🙂
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?