G N L N.
I don’t know your lifestyle but I am an early bird so prefer to do it in the morning,. I get up, drink water, meditate and then exercise
In the morning. I have the most energy in the morning, exercise is an energetic activity that wakes me up, and it’s easier to do before the wave of the day hits.
I’m finding first thing is better – I prefer to treat it more like an essential part of my morning (like having a shower or getting dressed) rather than as my first job.
I like to excessive in the morning. I have more energy right after and the days that I work out in the am are my most productive ones. This also gives me the option to excessive for a second time in the evening if I have time and energy. If i don’t work out a second time my evenings are more relaxed and it feels great to know that you already took care of that in the morning.
- Do you have more than one to do lists? For example one for work and one for home?
- How do I write down and prioritize long term tasks that are due in the future but require work over many days?
- Does anyone write their ‘to do list’ at night instead of in the morning? I was reading that this is a great way to prepare for the next day.
- How do you ensure that great trauma (death in the family) does not reset your progress? I know habits will keep me sane, but they are hard to keep in grief.
- How do you choose your 3 most important tasks? Is it what has to be done as soon as possible? Or the things you really don’t want to do?
- How detailed do you make your to-do list? Do you make separate ones for home and work?
- When writing a to-do list, I often find that I don’t complete the tasks for the day, and write them for the next and the same thing happens. How can I ensure that I get done what I want to?
- How are you able to balance a busy life and taking time for yourself?
- Do you always do your to do lists or sometimes you put it as done while actually you haven’t done it yet?
- Do you write yours in the morning, the night before or as you know tasks need to be scheduled?