In the morning. I have the most energy in the morning, exercise is an energetic activity that wakes me up, and it’s easier to do before the wave of the day hits.
- What do you do when you write more items than you can realistically complete?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you organize your to-do list?
- How can I manage good nutrition, exercise, and rest if I work 12-14 hours a day at the office? Since I cook for myself, I usually need 2 hours to cook each day. I also exercise for 2 hours a day. I sleep for 7 hours and travel for 2-3 hours each day to and from work. That’s 14 hours of stuff, which only leaves me with 10 hours for work. I have no time to socialize or anything else. How can I manage my time better?
- Do you use pen and paper for to-do-list? I have downloaded many apps for this job and none works for me.
I’m finding first thing is better – I prefer to treat it more like an essential part of my morning (like having a shower or getting dressed) rather than as my first job.
I like to excessive in the morning. I have more energy right after and the days that I work out in the am are my most productive ones. This also gives me the option to excessive for a second time in the evening if I have time and energy. If i don’t work out a second time my evenings are more relaxed and it feels great to know that you already took care of that in the morning.
I don’t know your lifestyle but I am an early bird so prefer to do it in the morning,. I get up, drink water, meditate and then exercise
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?