When your feelin just stuck and the no hope of getting unstuck . Don’t feel motivated and lost all determination just sitting there feeling stuck, stuck in ur head.
- Which method do you have to migrate tasks to the next day, without writing them multiple times?
- When do you make your to-do list? Why do you choose that time of day?
- I just missed a week of my habits, how can I restart?
- what helps you with to do lists?
- How do you find motivation for doing all tasks when it gets too difficult?
When you just feel mentally stuck or down and you have no motivation to do anything, not even necessary things or things you like to do.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?