I like the physical satisfaction of stroking off a paper list but i often lose the lists before i complete them so a to do list app is also handy to avoid that issue.
- What do you do when you don’t finish something you had on your list for the day? Do you motivate yourself to try and finish it, or lightly scold yourself for scoping incorrectly? I would love there to be some sort of reward or consequence to help me scope my daily to-do list correctly and improve my adherence.
- how long does it usually take you to write down your to do list ?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- Do you have a once-a-week habit where you spend more time on your to-do list so that you can spend less time working on it on a daily basis? If so how long do you spend on that once a week habit?
- How many To Do Lists to people typically write on a daily or weekly basis?
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?