Im the only who can make my life better, i don’t need anybody to make myself happy and for happiness and success discipline is important. starting your day with good habits gives me confidence and remove dull movements. so if you see a bigger picture small reinforcement of good habits are essential
- How long does it usually take you to write down your to-do list ?
- Do you find that some items keep repeating in your lists? I.e. that you don’t get around to doing them? What would you suggest to minimize this from happening?
- Do you set aside time on Sundays to plan out the whole week or do you plan one day at a time? Why does that work for you?
- What’s your preferred method for crossing items off?
- Love to do lists, love writing them, checking things off. It’s the actual doing that I stumble with. Any suggestions on motivation for follow through?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?