Im the only who can make my life better, i don’t need anybody to make myself happy and for happiness and success discipline is important. starting your day with good habits gives me confidence and remove dull movements. so if you see a bigger picture small reinforcement of good habits are essential
- He many tasks per day should I write?
- What motivates you to write a to-do list?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- I would like to know how other people feel about writing something that might not be followed through all the time?
- Does your to-do list include daily tasks or more tasks that are long-term?
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?