I try to whenever I can, though I can’t seem to find the time to. In the new year, 2020, I hope to be able to do this more. Maybe going to musicals, art shows, museums, classes, theatres, skydiving, ziplining, bunjee jumping, etc. I want to be able to have fun without wanting to post it on instagram.
Not usually, no. However, I was *just* thinking about writing a to-do list to deep clean my house that includes watching a movie/show as breaks between each cleaning task/room to keep me motivated. Do you?
Yes, most tasks that I plan in are fun. At least for me. Of course, there are many tasks which I HAVE to do like cleaning the house, studying for a subject or washing the car etc that doesn’t bring me as much joy as fun tasks. But I think the point is to do this no so fun task with another mentality. Not thinking that they are boring but trying to imagine the end result or plan some fun ways to do that lame task.
I hope this helps!
If I need to have some fun, of course I plan fun tasks on my schedule 🙂 It is useful to me especially on those hard long days.
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?
- On your to do list, you always make first the most important to do? I always tend to run away
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?