Then I right down a list doe the 3 big things and 5 smal thing. So that know what I gonna do the next dat.
In the morning I reflect the to list. Make a abc list for the most important things and the 5 small tasks.
I right it down on my whiteboord so that I can see with eyes what my goals are for that day.
Or helps me to accomplisch my goals.
When I am a complete a task I celebrate it.
As of I score a goal yeah !!
'When can not complete a task I do it next day as first on my list. If its importent on the ABC list orderwise on the 5 small task list.
And when I complete of.
I Will celebrate it as a goal yeah !! And so on Doe every day 🙂
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?
- How can I write the more efficient to-do list?