Waldo, my hubby. He taught me to complete daily tasks and work hard. He taught to do the most that I can and continue the incomplete tasks the following day.
- What is the most important thing about writing your to-do list ?
- Why do you write a to-do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your To-Do list?
- How can I get into the habit of writing a daily to-do list?
- I would like to know how other people feel about writing something that might not be followed through all the time?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?