I keep them together and linked to my diary. One diary and one to-do list avoids confusion and one spilling into the other. Sometimes you can check out a personal task along with a work task.
Yes & No. I have a "high level" mindmap of all goals, work and personal. Then within each individual goal there is a process map and accompanying "to-do" tasks with them. In this way at the individal level of the to-do list there is separation. That said, however they are all kept within the same "master goals" binder.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?