i work towards prioritizing things that need the most attention. then delegate the leftover ones for the next day and make them a priority. like a rolling list of actions and if one thing doesnt get done repeatedly i look at if it was really all the important.
When I don't complete my to do list. I of course am unhappy with myself. But then I tell myself, hey that's in the past now. And then I start finding a place in my next day to complete the task.
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?
- On your to do list, you always make first the most important to do? I always tend to run away