I take a notebook that I specially designate as my to do list/schedule notebook. I then make a list per day. I prefer to write the date and then write down what I have to do, placing a checkbox next to each so that I can check it off as I go.
Klaus J Rgen U.
I list the things that must be done during the day, then the things I want to get done, adding in my hobbies if I will have time that day. 3 o’clock is my time to pause, rest, meditate, read, or watercolor.
I have a master list in my bullet journal where I write down all the things I need to do as they come to me. I also have an Outlook calendar where I schedule all my work and personal appointments, deadlines, or reoccurring tasks. In addition, I have a list of financial obligations and bills in my bullet journal. I look at all three of these sources to make my daily to-do list.
I have a small notebook and write everything I can think of that I need to do down. I separate into two categories work/home. I highlight each task instead of crossing out. Anything that I’m not able to do I carry over to the next day. If a task has subcategories such as grocery shopping, I use a small post it note to write down what I need to buy.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?