I have a master list in my bullet journal where I write down all the things I need to do as they come to me. I also have an Outlook calendar where I schedule all my work and personal appointments, deadlines, or reoccurring tasks. In addition, I have a list of financial obligations and bills in my bullet journal. I look at all three of these sources to make my daily to-do list.
- I’d like to know how many to-dos I should write per day so as not to overwhelm myself and to actually be able to get things done.
- Do you prefer digital or physical lists?
- When do you write your to-do list, in the evening or tomorrow, and why?
- What do you do when in your day new tasks show up? How do you keep track of them and make sure you are on the right path?
- Alternatives ways to manage to do lists?
I take a notebook that I specially designate as my to do list/schedule notebook. I then make a list per day. I prefer to write the date and then write down what I have to do, placing a checkbox next to each so that I can check it off as I go.
I have a small notebook and write everything I can think of that I need to do down. I separate into two categories work/home. I highlight each task instead of crossing out. Anything that I’m not able to do I carry over to the next day. If a task has subcategories such as grocery shopping, I use a small post it note to write down what I need to buy.
I list the things that must be done during the day, then the things I want to get done, adding in my hobbies if I will have time that day. 3 o’clock is my time to pause, rest, meditate, read, or watercolor.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?