- Do you prioritize your to do list?
- How can I focus and concentrate on my studies?
- How do I relearn how to have me time and not feel guilty that I’m not doing things that I “should” be doing instead that aren’t as important as I think?
- How can you best use your phone as a notebook for to-dos?
- Does writing your to do list provide you a positive or mental framing of the day, i.e. is it overwhelming or reassuring of your tasks and your ability to complete them?
If I have a lot on my mind, I write what I call a dump. This includes a list of feelings thoughts and emotions that are consuming me that day. When I do this, if the feelings don’t help me or my productivity for the day, I symbolically leave the negative thoughts and feelings on that page. That’s not to say this always helps me not think about those doubts, but it sure minimizes there over all toll on my day.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?