I know that sounds facetious. It is, somewhat, but in a way, it’s not.
I used to have to do lists that went on forever. I would put all the things I wanted done. And they totally depressed me.
I don’t now. I do the top three things I want to do that day (and only put it down in the morning). Then I will add little things that can fit quickly between the main three to dos. Like laundry, which takes very little time to start and doesn’t take my presence much after that.
The 3 big tasks are what I aim for. The little things… if I do, yay! If not? No harm, no foul.
Yes, I write down things to do sometime so I don’t forget them, but that’s a holding list, not what I consider my to do list.
Works for me. And doesn’t depress me or make me angry.
- I am all positive doing my morning rituals. When it come to night healthy rituals my consistency is pretty low. What I could do to improve it?
- How has keeping a to do list helped to keep you focused?
- Do you prioritize your to do list?
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- Fabulous suggests we do our to-do lists on paper, but wouldn’t an app be so much easier? We already carry our phones with us everywhere so you’re less likely to lose it, and they’re easier to maintain. What do you guys think? Do you prefer digital to-do lists?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?