It’s good to write a list of what you want to do every day either in the morning or the night before. This means you can just get on rather than spending time thinking about what to do. Make sure the list isn’t too long, if you don’t complete all your tasks you might feel bad about it. It’s always good to do the hardest task first and make sure to take breaks and time to yourself to make sure you’re focused when you need to be. Planning is key.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?