L Rke E.
It’s not easy… I struggle to remember to fill out all the things in this app. I rarely use reminders on my phone because too many reminders and I ignore them all. I just really try to keep my to do list to a manageable size. Like 5 things total. If I set up one that’s too big then when I forget a lot gets undone and I’m already tired and cranky. So a manageable list helps me.
When you finish your current day's list or even after you make your bed in the Morning place your list/notepad on your pillow.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?