L Rke E.
It’s not easy… I struggle to remember to fill out all the things in this app. I rarely use reminders on my phone because too many reminders and I ignore them all. I just really try to keep my to do list to a manageable size. Like 5 things total. If I set up one that’s too big then when I forget a lot gets undone and I’m already tired and cranky. So a manageable list helps me.
When you finish your current day's list or even after you make your bed in the Morning place your list/notepad on your pillow.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?