If I know I must get certain things taken care of that day and I have several items to account for, I will create a schedule for my list, doing so also helps me determine how realistic my list is.
I find that I am still working on making a more realistic schedule, but even if the list is too long, it allows me to visualize how I see my time- mentally.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?