Allocate more time than you expect to take as then the task can be completed correctly without time constraints. There is an added bonus of gaining time within the day to enjoy life
Tough question! I believe when planning, it is important to consider the priority of the task at hand. For something that has a high priority, more time can be allocated. Low priority items can be more strictly timed out with less risk for fear of failure.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?