I don't. Anything that needs to be done daily or even weekly is turned into a habit. My to do list is for more specific items and tasks that I don't normally do
I mean in some ways fabulous is my to do list. So I have a morning routine with like showering etc, then another with things like cleaning the house. I have a seperate to do list app with recurring things like housework, and where I have one off tasks which is literally anything I can't do right at that moment, so replying to text messages, or things I want to buy, or that I need to go grocery shopping, or articles on the internet I want to read, or things I need to remember t bring on particular days
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?