I mean in some ways fabulous is my to do list. So I have a morning routine with like showering etc, then another with things like cleaning the house. I have a seperate to do list app with recurring things like housework, and where I have one off tasks which is literally anything I can't do right at that moment, so replying to text messages, or things I want to buy, or that I need to go grocery shopping, or articles on the internet I want to read, or things I need to remember t bring on particular days
- What are some healthy and quick breakfasts?
- I struggle to use floss as I can’t get to my back teeth very easily using floss between both hands. Any tips?
- What are you’re thought’s on a nice mac and cheese for breakfast? I have that on Saturdays as a comfort breakfast.
- What’s preventing you from achieving your achieving your goals?
- I set aside 10 mins for stretching, should I stretch for longer to ensure my whole body is done or is there a quicker routine I could be doing?
I don't. Anything that needs to be done daily or even weekly is turned into a habit. My to do list is for more specific items and tasks that I don't normally do
- How do you stay consistent?
- Does your to-do list include daily tasks or more tasks that are long-term?
- Where do you write down your to do? Do you have a notebook or calendar or an app on your phone?
- When you use to-do apps, do you also write them down on a physical planner, or vice versa?
- What do you for a to do list?
- How much detail do you put into the to-do list? How much time do you take to fill it?
- When you write your to-do list, are you combining your professional tasks with personal ones? Or do you make two separate lists?
- How do you decide when you want to remove a thing on your to-do list? That always feels weird.
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- How do you make sure you don’t forget to do your to do list?