I mean in some ways fabulous is my to do list. So I have a morning routine with like showering etc, then another with things like cleaning the house. I have a seperate to do list app with recurring things like housework, and where I have one off tasks which is literally anything I can't do right at that moment, so replying to text messages, or things I want to buy, or that I need to go grocery shopping, or articles on the internet I want to read, or things I need to remember t bring on particular days
- Do you have an every day to-do list?
- I’m having an issue with following through on my tasks for the day, how can I help that?
- Writing a ToDo is easy. Following up on it seems really difficult to me even using the ABC rule. How do you *do* it?
- Do you find that sometimes the system you use to organize begins to fade into the background and you forget to utilize it after a while?
- Why is drinking water is a first task? I assumed it would be ‘making a bed’, stretch out..
I don't. Anything that needs to be done daily or even weekly is turned into a habit. My to do list is for more specific items and tasks that I don't normally do
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?