I mean in some ways fabulous is my to do list. So I have a morning routine with like showering etc, then another with things like cleaning the house. I have a seperate to do list app with recurring things like housework, and where I have one off tasks which is literally anything I can't do right at that moment, so replying to text messages, or things I want to buy, or that I need to go grocery shopping, or articles on the internet I want to read, or things I need to remember t bring on particular days
- Is there a way to mark off your to-do lists as you complete a task? I think I need a new app to use as my to-do lists as with the Fabulous app seems only a listing service and not an interactive to-do.
- Do you use pen and paper for to-do-list? I have downloaded many apps for this job and none works for me.
- What do you use for your to-do list?
- What do you stick to your to-do plan?
- Do you limit for number of items? Or put everything down? Perhaps also have a master to do list? How do you manage the bottomless to do list?
I don't. Anything that needs to be done daily or even weekly is turned into a habit. My to do list is for more specific items and tasks that I don't normally do
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?