I keep a bullet journal so I have lists that separate out tasks and goals. I think sinple small to do lists for daily tasks longer for the week and longer for the month. I need a place where I can just data dump
For me the best length of a daily to do list when starting to get into the habit is 4 or 5 items. If I do more then is easy to over prescribe yourself and become overwhelmed, so I write down all of my long term and short term to dos on my phone (so I won't forget them) and then every morning pick a couple of the more current options to write in my journal to do that day.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?