I use a combination! My to-dos are mainly for tasks that I want to accomplish that day. I use the 1-3-5 method I learned from Fabulous: 1 Big Thing, 3 Most Important Tasks, and 5 Small Tasks. The 5s are usually my real To-Dos; things like laundry, dinner, etc. If I get them done early, I add more to keep it at 5. The 3s help me wade through the stuff that needs doing, to focus on what's important. 3s will usually take time, maybe a couple hours each. For me, this will usually be a task for the day, but I WILL use a 3 for my habits if I need to – for example, to reserve time for exercise in a busy day. For my 1 Important Thing, I often use that for the current Fabulous Challenge, so I remember to keep track of it all day. Some days my 1 is self-care; some days it's for a big work project. I really love this system, and I feel that it works for me!
- Do you write your to-do at night or in the morning? I put one in the evening but I feel I can’t do it because I don’t have time.
- I am a lazy person, I commit to do something only for a couple days, and then I give up, I do suffer from depression so I don’t know how to be relaxed and comfortable and to plan my time, I also still in school, high school.Anything can help me!
- How often do you check your list?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- I feel I repeat my to do list daily the same type of jobs is this ok?
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?