Know your daily limit: if you know that you can only do let’s say one small and one medium tasks, only plan them for today. If the tasks are not getting done and move from one day to another this means there are too many tasks.
Reduce the number of items on your list. Also add things that you can cross off right away to trick your brain into thinking you’ve done something (ie get out of bed, eat something for breakfast, open to do list, etc).
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?