I will often move the task to the next day. If it keeps moving to the following day I may be procrastinating for some reason. At that point I need to take a hard look at that task and either prioritize it, or delete it all together.
- Do you think it is better to write the to do list the day before or in the morning of that day?
- How do you incorporate this in your daily routine and organize how you write the to-do list?
- A lot of the tasks of my to do list always remain uncompleted. How should I make a to-do list to make sure I utilize the 100% of the day?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- What are favorite habits you guys like to do?
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?