I will often move the task to the next day. If it keeps moving to the following day I may be procrastinating for some reason. At that point I need to take a hard look at that task and either prioritize it, or delete it all together.
- Any other ways to manage to do lists?
- Do y’all prefer to write your to-do list in the morning when you wake up or before you go to sleep and why? 🤔
- Do you find that some items keep repeating in your lists? I.e. that you don’t get around to doing them? What would you suggest to minimize this from happening?
- How many tasks per day should I write?
- When do you prepare your to do list?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?