Then I list the second important task for the day and then the minor quick tasks after this.
I also add in time for dinner and my down time complete with the time I plan to unplug, and shut down an hour before I tuck in for the night.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
Thruout the day I put things in the inbox. In the mornings while walking I move them from the inbox to timeblocks. Throughout the day I can see my google calendar and know what I should be doing and how much free time I have. I often re arrange as well. I try not to add more tasks after the morning of.
Work hard put in the volume at work everyday.
Workout at the gym.
Eat healthy. Avoid mistakes. Get better and make relationships better. Be positive and make a positive difference.
Just do it ✔️
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?