Then I list the second important task for the day and then the minor quick tasks after this.
I also add in time for dinner and my down time complete with the time I plan to unplug, and shut down an hour before I tuck in for the night.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
Thruout the day I put things in the inbox. In the mornings while walking I move them from the inbox to timeblocks. Throughout the day I can see my google calendar and know what I should be doing and how much free time I have. I often re arrange as well. I try not to add more tasks after the morning of.
Work hard put in the volume at work everyday.
Workout at the gym.
Eat healthy. Avoid mistakes. Get better and make relationships better. Be positive and make a positive difference.
Just do it ✔️
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?
- What is your strategy to help you get things done?
- What are some of your common distractions and what did you do to block them?
- How do you deal with tasks that you didn’t complete that day, week or month?
- How do you stop certain habits?
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness