I start out with a brain dump first and write down what comes into my head, the next step is prioritizing what is most important and absolutely needs to be done vs what I also like to accomplish. I hope that makes sens .
I'm a lot more disorganized than I'd like to be and as such my current to-do lists are randomly ordered. It has been working fine for now as I can prioritize things but I'd like to change that gradually and make an ordered list.
I write them randomly, but put them in order of execution after that. "Eat the frog"; that is complete your hardest task first. Aim to finish 3 big tasks every day. Order should be according to the most urgent and most beneficial your career to the least. Avoid procrastination; example: Leaving the hard task and replying easy e-mails is procrastination.
I have to do a list or I won't think to do the tasks. I have ADHD so it's even harder for me to remember and although I run and own my own business, remwberomg everything is not natural to me.
No. I tey to prioritize things based on the level of difficulty or y the amount of time required. I've not been very productive lately though.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?