I start out with a brain dump first and write down what comes into my head, the next step is prioritizing what is most important and absolutely needs to be done vs what I also like to accomplish. I hope that makes sens .
- How do you manage a long to-do list and lots of business meetings at the same day?
- How can I force myself to do some exercises in the morning even when I’m actually going to fall asleep back?
- How can I tick off each item on my To Do List once completed? Can I list them in order of importance?
- How can I study every day?
- What’s important to write first when I wanna start writing my to-do list? 🤔🤔🤔
I'm a lot more disorganized than I'd like to be and as such my current to-do lists are randomly ordered. It has been working fine for now as I can prioritize things but I'd like to change that gradually and make an ordered list.
I write them randomly, but put them in order of execution after that. "Eat the frog"; that is complete your hardest task first. Aim to finish 3 big tasks every day. Order should be according to the most urgent and most beneficial your career to the least. Avoid procrastination; example: Leaving the hard task and replying easy e-mails is procrastination.
I have to do a list or I won't think to do the tasks. I have ADHD so it's even harder for me to remember and although I run and own my own business, remwberomg everything is not natural to me.
No. I tey to prioritize things based on the level of difficulty or y the amount of time required. I've not been very productive lately though.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?