No. I tey to prioritize things based on the level of difficulty or y the amount of time required. I've not been very productive lately though.
I start out with a brain dump first and write down what comes into my head, the next step is prioritizing what is most important and absolutely needs to be done vs what I also like to accomplish. I hope that makes sens .
I'm a lot more disorganized than I'd like to be and as such my current to-do lists are randomly ordered. It has been working fine for now as I can prioritize things but I'd like to change that gradually and make an ordered list.
I write them randomly, but put them in order of execution after that. "Eat the frog"; that is complete your hardest task first. Aim to finish 3 big tasks every day. Order should be according to the most urgent and most beneficial your career to the least. Avoid procrastination; example: Leaving the hard task and replying easy e-mails is procrastination.
I have to do a list or I won't think to do the tasks. I have ADHD so it's even harder for me to remember and although I run and own my own business, remwberomg everything is not natural to me.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?