I also try to allocate rough times for everything. E.g you’ve been successful if you’ve worked on a report you don’t really want to do for at least half an hour. Then, even if you only manage the half hour and that’s it, you’re less likely to feel guilty about doing other things with your day.
Also I’d recommend getting a scheduling app and logging recurring tasks on that e.g a reminder every week for laundry or dusting. That way your to-do list is only made up of the unique tasks you want to accomplish on that day, on top of your regular schedule.
- Do you “Write My To Do” for a day at a time, the coming week, or a longer period? What works best for you?
- How do you prioritize your to do list tasks? And manage your time accordingly?
- When your to do list is too long to accomplish do you move things off to address another time in order to add those that need more immediate attention?
- What do you do if you have too many to-do items?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
But only your shirt immediate top 3 list of things to do today.
Keep a “schedule” of “Things to Get Done” including your rituals and routines perhaps on a day-to-day/week/month/year online calendar?
New habits/routines may need to be on your immediate to do list for the day.
Riutines & Rituals that have become ingrained in you probably do t need to be in your to do list or even calendar but syikl in your electronic Fabulous App to help guide you thru the day and keep you on track with reminders and coaching.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?