I had to convince myself that I deserve the results of dedicating time to my health. And that’s what I did.
Furthermore, do not only exercise when you are 100%. It is ok to not demand a personal record. See exercise as an investment in yourself, like your pension. Give a little to yourself each day.
2) Another thing I've noticed is that friends, family,etc bring different energy with then which makes it very difficult to stick to your routine, even when I have the time. The majority of the battle for me was realising this + verbalising it for me. So they come with energy = fun / anything else but exercise. Your energy (focus) = exercise. Realise that there's a battle of energies and you have to push yours to ensure you achieve your goal.
For example I routinely cycle to work. But also travel overseas with work. In this instance I develop a routine o can commit to under those circumstances (I take a folding bike!)
I also have a few apps available that can be done in a bed room when can’t head out.
The last idea is to gamify the situation and do extra chores, like vacuuming, and be very deliberate with the extra chores due to the guests!
Where there is a will there is a way!
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?