– Work Todo List
Each entry is preceded by a square. Then I add the ABC classification in front of the square and am ready to go.
Each time I complete an item I tick the square and cross it off my list.
In the evening I peruse the list and my agenda to prepare the following day’s list. Everything I haven’t done I just copy (write again) making sure it is still valid and that it’s formulated understandably. I add a mark at the end of each entry I haven’t finished, so I can keep track. I also have a backlog I can take items from as time goes by.
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?