- Hi there, I often forget to look at my phone, where there’s a reminder to complete my to-do list. How do you not forget? Thanks!
- How often do you check your list?
- How do you like to track your ToDo list? (App, email, paper, journal etc)
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- How do you sustain the to-do list habit?
– Work Todo List
Each entry is preceded by a square. Then I add the ABC classification in front of the square and am ready to go.
Each time I complete an item I tick the square and cross it off my list.
In the evening I peruse the list and my agenda to prepare the following day’s list. Everything I haven’t done I just copy (write again) making sure it is still valid and that it’s formulated understandably. I add a mark at the end of each entry I haven’t finished, so I can keep track. I also have a backlog I can take items from as time goes by.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?