I like to list my top three priorities for the day and decide if I can keep a deep focus going into them right away or not. I typically space them out at the beginning of my day. I also plan around how long I will be doing it so I won’t get distracted and plan for little incentives after some deep work sessions.
- The past few days I’ve had the same couple of things on my to do list which don’t end up getting done. How do you handle it when you’re not able to complete everything on your list?
- What do you do when in your day new tasks show up? How do you keep track of them and make sure you are on the right path?
- How do you make an accurate and attainable list?
- Does writing your to do list provide you a positive or mental framing of the day, i.e. is it overwhelming or reassuring of your tasks and your ability to complete them?
- How do you get motivated to exercise?
I don't have that much to do so I just keep a weekly to-do list with the top priority items and every day I pick the top 3 that need to be completed
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?