I don't have that much to do so I just keep a weekly to-do list with the top priority items and every day I pick the top 3 that need to be completed
I like to list my top three priorities for the day and decide if I can keep a deep focus going into them right away or not. I typically space them out at the beginning of my day. I also plan around how long I will be doing it so I won’t get distracted and plan for little incentives after some deep work sessions.
- Which techniques have you found successful to stick to your to-do list as the day goes on?
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?