I, personally, love the feeling of checking things off. So I break up my tasks. I never like to put more than 15 but I always just do the main priorities.
- What is your biggest distraction when you do deep work?
- For those of us that have no trouble digging deep at work but lots of trouble finding that same strength when it comes to exercise, how do you find joy when it’s just feels like pain?
- Do you have any little rituals you perform around your Deep Work session to get you in optimal Fabulous?
- Do you have a favorite time of the day to meditate?
- My meals are generally healthy and I always have fruit on-hand for snacks. I am often tempted by chocolate, rice cakes, and other things which are high in sugar. Any tip on how to say no and pick the healthy option?
- How can we achieve big goals?
- How can I keep from overloading my to-do list?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What advice has helped you the most regarding writing a to do list?
- How do you keep from getting overwhelmed?
- How can I complete more of my to-do list in a day and really focus on the least exciting tasks at hand?
- What’s working better for you: exercising first thing in the morning or after your one big thing is done? Or evening?
- How to deal with laziness/ procrastination? Tips needed rn.
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?
- Why do you write a to-do list?