Take an interesting book with you to bed instead. Turn your devices off. Create a nice calm space for bedtime. If you're Muslim, then I'd recommend reciting some beautiful surahs til you feel sleepy. Hope this helps xx
- Do you still write out your to-do list every single day though the things you need to do are the same for the following days?
- how long does it usually take you to write down your to do list ?
- What do you do with To Do items that you did not accomplish that day? Roll them over to the next day?
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- Love to do lists, love writing them, checking things off. It’s the actual doing that I stumble with. Any suggestions on motivation for follow through?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?