Yes, but not exactly. I have the main list with different tags, including both personal and work. And then I make my to-do lists depending on where I am at that part of the day. If I'm at home I try to do more of a private things, if I'm out in the city I try to do all about my work.
I usually keep separate lists for work and home. Sometimes, like today, I combine them, but I prefer to keep them separate
Yes! I find that if I separate the two I'm less likely to be thinking of work when I should be relaxing or winding down in the evenings or weekends. Work lists I write down on a notepad on my desk or on a work trello board. That way I won't see them unless I'm in work. I keep personal lists on my phone so I can access them everywhere.
Personally I don't because I'm in a situation where these two are one and the same😥. But I can see how it would be helpful to have separate lists for work and for private life, especially if you lead a more busy or "complicated" life. If you think that's you then maybe it's a good idea to have two (or more?) lists.
Ev Ncio F.
Yes. Sometimes on my private list I will write work and the time I want to put in since I work from home but then I have a separate list for what I want to get done at work.
In terms of a to-do list? No. So far I have only been creating a work list. But I know I would benefit from also creating a personal to-do list, therefore I intend to make this an evening habit, as I have my work to-do list as a morning habit.
Yeah. I have a note containing lists of chores, shopping lists, and payments for the month as well as my work notes showing what I need to do today as well as updating a list for the next day as well.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?