Yes. Sometimes on my private list I will write work and the time I want to put in since I work from home but then I have a separate list for what I want to get done at work.
- I have a lot of goals for a day. I need to keep another list of goals for the week or month. Do you have a similar problem? How do you organize your tasks?
- How do you make an accurate and attainable list?
- How do you manage to stay consistent on the weekends, too?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
- How many things is a reasonable amount to put on your to do list and do I include things I naturally do everyday anyway?
Yeah. I have a note containing lists of chores, shopping lists, and payments for the month as well as my work notes showing what I need to do today as well as updating a list for the next day as well.
I usually keep separate lists for work and home. Sometimes, like today, I combine them, but I prefer to keep them separate
In terms of a to-do list? No. So far I have only been creating a work list. But I know I would benefit from also creating a personal to-do list, therefore I intend to make this an evening habit, as I have my work to-do list as a morning habit.
Yes! I find that if I separate the two I'm less likely to be thinking of work when I should be relaxing or winding down in the evenings or weekends. Work lists I write down on a notepad on my desk or on a work trello board. That way I won't see them unless I'm in work. I keep personal lists on my phone so I can access them everywhere.
Yes, but not exactly. I have the main list with different tags, including both personal and work. And then I make my to-do lists depending on where I am at that part of the day. If I'm at home I try to do more of a private things, if I'm out in the city I try to do all about my work.
Personally I don't because I'm in a situation where these two are one and the same😥. But I can see how it would be helpful to have separate lists for work and for private life, especially if you lead a more busy or "complicated" life. If you think that's you then maybe it's a good idea to have two (or more?) lists.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?