Yes, but not exactly. I have the main list with different tags, including both personal and work. And then I make my to-do lists depending on where I am at that part of the day. If I'm at home I try to do more of a private things, if I'm out in the city I try to do all about my work.
I usually keep separate lists for work and home. Sometimes, like today, I combine them, but I prefer to keep them separate
Yes! I find that if I separate the two I'm less likely to be thinking of work when I should be relaxing or winding down in the evenings or weekends. Work lists I write down on a notepad on my desk or on a work trello board. That way I won't see them unless I'm in work. I keep personal lists on my phone so I can access them everywhere.
Personally I don't because I'm in a situation where these two are one and the same😥. But I can see how it would be helpful to have separate lists for work and for private life, especially if you lead a more busy or "complicated" life. If you think that's you then maybe it's a good idea to have two (or more?) lists.
Ev Ncio F.
Yes. Sometimes on my private list I will write work and the time I want to put in since I work from home but then I have a separate list for what I want to get done at work.
In terms of a to-do list? No. So far I have only been creating a work list. But I know I would benefit from also creating a personal to-do list, therefore I intend to make this an evening habit, as I have my work to-do list as a morning habit.
Yeah. I have a note containing lists of chores, shopping lists, and payments for the month as well as my work notes showing what I need to do today as well as updating a list for the next day as well.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?