I make my To Do list in this app and go back to the list of it as needed, I keep the ✅ emoji handy to mark off which ones I’ve finished, I never delete items even if I do not accomplish them. This way, I can look back to yesterday and make sure I schedule a task if it was missed. Some days I make my to-dos very broad, such as, fine optimism, go to work, sleep. Other days I go into the minutia, grab paper from counter next to the stove, put paper in back pack, copy paper when at work, take the copy and send it to HR department , etc. I just go with the flow and what feels right for that day.
- How can I record my accomplishments for these to-do lists?
- How do I relearn how to have me time and not feel guilty that I’m not doing things that I “should” be doing instead that aren’t as important as I think?
- How can I realistically write my to-do lists? I am keeping them grounded but lately I am not able to everything on them. Especially deep work.
- Do you find the Write My To Do habit to be more helpful in the morning or evening?
- I would like to know how other people feel about writing something that might not be followed through all the time?
I arrange them in the order i’ll most likely do them and then I start small. I pick things I know I do or things that are easy and then I start to get into checking off my to do list. After that it gets easier to complete more tasks and also the more difficult tasks.
I use an app on my phone for tasks that merges with my calendar. But sometimes I also compliment that with a small notebook. I need to pick one and stick with it because it’s bad to have more than one system. Maybe the notebook
After I started using this app I had to make time for myself and things I wanted to get done, so I started a to-do list, when I write things down it makes me actually see the task and make me focus more to get it done.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?