I make my To Do list in this app and go back to the list of it as needed, I keep the ✅ emoji handy to mark off which ones I’ve finished, I never delete items even if I do not accomplish them. This way, I can look back to yesterday and make sure I schedule a task if it was missed. Some days I make my to-dos very broad, such as, fine optimism, go to work, sleep. Other days I go into the minutia, grab paper from counter next to the stove, put paper in back pack, copy paper when at work, take the copy and send it to HR department , etc. I just go with the flow and what feels right for that day.
After I started using this app I had to make time for myself and things I wanted to get done, so I started a to-do list, when I write things down it makes me actually see the task and make me focus more to get it done.
I use an app on my phone for tasks that merges with my calendar. But sometimes I also compliment that with a small notebook. I need to pick one and stick with it because it’s bad to have more than one system. Maybe the notebook
I arrange them in the order i’ll most likely do them and then I start small. I pick things I know I do or things that are easy and then I start to get into checking off my to do list. After that it gets easier to complete more tasks and also the more difficult tasks.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?