My to do list is in electronic format. I have a reminder on the app usually at night. But I also write them during the day as soon as I remember them. What has worked is to plan them them on the time I estimate to have the time for them and set appropriate reminders.
I do mine electronically as I have learnt through trial and error that this works best for me. I can still keep track of stuff I've crossed off each day but have more flexibility in terms of living things around in line with changes to timings. Sometimes I do things that are in my to do list for a future time and find lots of satisfaction from crossing that off too!
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?