Yes, I give each task an “A”, “B”, or “C” priority, and then I focus on trying to get the “A” tasks done by the end of the day. If all the A’s get done and I still have time, I start on the B list. The next day, I re-prioritize my list, after I’ve added any new tasks. I take the top 3 or 4 B’s and shift them to become A’s then shift the rest of the tasks up or down, as appropriate.
- How do you keep from making one long list to choose from where things get lost? Mine is three pages long!
- I can’t stick to my schedule often how can I improve that??
- How do you decide when you want to remove a thing on your to-do list? That always feels weird.
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
- Can to-do lists be used to develop good habits?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- From your point of view, what is the best to-do list format?
- How many tasks per day do you write?
- I’m really bad at prioritizing my tasks. For instance the 30/70 rule of prioritizing what will have the biggest impact is impossible. !!Everything!! feels important. What are your tips for making sure you’re working on the right stuff?
- Is anyone able to finish their to do list every day?
- I’m having a hard time writing my to do lists. I think I put too many things down for a day but at the same time they’re nothing significant, like go to work, talk to my bf, complete my morning routine etc. I’m also having a hard time setting a time to write the list. One night I wrote it down after dinner. The next night I forgot and wrote it in the morning very quickly before leaving for work. I need advice please!!!
- How do you get over procrastinating things you don’t want to do?
- What advice would you give a creative person to successfully make and follow through with a daily to do list?
- What are tips on how to make an effective to-do list—one I know that has tasks I’ll be able to achieve?
- How many lists do I need to have in order to keep up my motivation?