In a way maybe, but ADHD was something I learned to live with. Think of it as a superpower and you just have to try to relax and focus on a task for a bit from time to time. Your focus zone will increase.
Yes! My ADHD keeps me changing from task to task without really achieving to finish something. Fabulous has make it a lot easier for me to keep the track of my daily tasks. It also help me to be mindful about my self-care and I to create new routines that includes good self-care habits. I highly recommend this app!
I do not have ADHD but I can see this app being for beneficial for someone who does have it. I like this app because it does keep me organized, reminded and most importantly it pushes me to do tasks I don’t always feel like doing. If you have ADHD I think this app would really help to get you on a routine.
Of course! I also take medication, am very physically active, and organized. This is a great way to start good healthy habits! Best of luck!
No, I use this for try to improve by health and my body shape as well my self esteem and my mind. The reason that I start to use this app was that I was feeling down and unfocused.
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?
- On your to do list, you always make first the most important to do? I always tend to run away