In a way maybe, but ADHD was something I learned to live with. Think of it as a superpower and you just have to try to relax and focus on a task for a bit from time to time. Your focus zone will increase.
Yes! My ADHD keeps me changing from task to task without really achieving to finish something. Fabulous has make it a lot easier for me to keep the track of my daily tasks. It also help me to be mindful about my self-care and I to create new routines that includes good self-care habits. I highly recommend this app!
I do not have ADHD but I can see this app being for beneficial for someone who does have it. I like this app because it does keep me organized, reminded and most importantly it pushes me to do tasks I don’t always feel like doing. If you have ADHD I think this app would really help to get you on a routine.
Of course! I also take medication, am very physically active, and organized. This is a great way to start good healthy habits! Best of luck!
No, I use this for try to improve by health and my body shape as well my self esteem and my mind. The reason that I start to use this app was that I was feeling down and unfocused.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??