Make a to do list and prioritize. What did you absolutely need to complete today? Finish those tasks with power & do as much as possible to catch up!
I don’t do most of the tasks at their assigned times either. My schedule fluctuated too much. I just make sure I am aware of whAt I have to do and get what I can get done when I can. Bri g aware of and making my best attempts at getting everything done are more important that being too rigid
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?