Make a to do list and prioritize. What did you absolutely need to complete today? Finish those tasks with power & do as much as possible to catch up!
I don’t do most of the tasks at their assigned times either. My schedule fluctuated too much. I just make sure I am aware of whAt I have to do and get what I can get done when I can. Bri g aware of and making my best attempts at getting everything done are more important that being too rigid
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?
- What is your strategy to help you get things done?
- What are some of your common distractions and what did you do to block them?
- How do you deal with tasks that you didn’t complete that day, week or month?
- How do you stop certain habits?
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness