Bells and whistles apps become toys for me and then I dump them because it takes too long to use them. This has been good so far.
Also I just dump to do's in it as I think of them.
At night I review the list to update it, and in the morning I pick my top 3.
Hope this helps!
It's important to include time to rest, like a daily power nap, that will replenish your energy. Calm app has a great one that wakes you with birds singing. It's also good, even if you can't sleep, to just lie down and rest/relax for 20 to 30 minutes. You can use soothing music or total silence.
The rest helps me sit up and finish priorities still left.
I go through my task list and see what must be done that day. A wise person once told me, and she said she did this, to look at the day's list and see the one thing that must be done that day and put the others off if you must. Don't feel guilt or like a failure.
When you're able to, then do all three priorities. A friend who is a successful executive said do one big thing, one medium thing, and then one little thing. If you can do more, great! But again, if not, no worries.
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?
- How can I write the more efficient to-do list?