I’ve been fasting for about 3 years. Occasionally I’ll fast for 24-36 hours, and each day I fast for a minimum of 14 hours. I’ve lost over 100 pounds, saved a ton of money on food, and I always feel mentally sharp during long fasting periods. Extended fasts aren’t for everyone, but with a solid low-carb diet, it becomes very easy to fast for 12-16 hours daily without much difficulty at all. The key to making it easier on the body is to have plenty of healthy fats and minimize your carbohydrate intake before a fast. Should be pretty easy for people living ketogenic or paleo lifestyles. If you’ve never done it definitely worth trying.
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?