I’ve been fasting for about 3 years. Occasionally I’ll fast for 24-36 hours, and each day I fast for a minimum of 14 hours. I’ve lost over 100 pounds, saved a ton of money on food, and I always feel mentally sharp during long fasting periods. Extended fasts aren’t for everyone, but with a solid low-carb diet, it becomes very easy to fast for 12-16 hours daily without much difficulty at all. The key to making it easier on the body is to have plenty of healthy fats and minimize your carbohydrate intake before a fast. Should be pretty easy for people living ketogenic or paleo lifestyles. If you’ve never done it definitely worth trying.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??