I’ve been fasting for about 3 years. Occasionally I’ll fast for 24-36 hours, and each day I fast for a minimum of 14 hours. I’ve lost over 100 pounds, saved a ton of money on food, and I always feel mentally sharp during long fasting periods. Extended fasts aren’t for everyone, but with a solid low-carb diet, it becomes very easy to fast for 12-16 hours daily without much difficulty at all. The key to making it easier on the body is to have plenty of healthy fats and minimize your carbohydrate intake before a fast. Should be pretty easy for people living ketogenic or paleo lifestyles. If you’ve never done it definitely worth trying.
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?
- On your to do list, you always make first the most important to do? I always tend to run away
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?