I like to wake up earlier than everyone else, drink my coffee and do my early morning things, like reading, reflecting, planning my day.. just relaxing things. And finish with the hectic things as early as possible in the evening so that bedtime becomes soothing and relaxed, not rushed. Something that helped me early on with getting my home and life together was the FlyLady.. Google her! 😊
Establishing healthy boundaries. Your children obviously need care, but it's not helpful or healthy for them if you overwork yourself, as well as showing a bad example. Set a time in which you put yourself first each day: it's healthy for you and will show your children the importance if self care.
Time for yourself doesn't have to be hours long. It can be a few minutes here and there. I am not in that specific situation so it's hard to answer specifically.
I have no idea, but you have my deepest admiration and sympathy! I go outside to do chores or gardening, but I don't have near the intense load you do. Hang in and good luck!😉
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?