I like to wake up earlier than everyone else, drink my coffee and do my early morning things, like reading, reflecting, planning my day.. just relaxing things. And finish with the hectic things as early as possible in the evening so that bedtime becomes soothing and relaxed, not rushed. Something that helped me early on with getting my home and life together was the FlyLady.. Google her! 😊
Establishing healthy boundaries. Your children obviously need care, but it's not helpful or healthy for them if you overwork yourself, as well as showing a bad example. Set a time in which you put yourself first each day: it's healthy for you and will show your children the importance if self care.
Time for yourself doesn't have to be hours long. It can be a few minutes here and there. I am not in that specific situation so it's hard to answer specifically.
I have no idea, but you have my deepest admiration and sympathy! I go outside to do chores or gardening, but I don't have near the intense load you do. Hang in and good luck!😉
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?