- I am all positive doing my morning rituals. When it come to night healthy rituals my consistency is pretty low. What I could do to improve it?
- How do you stick to a routine with so much pressure around you ?
- What if Todo list gets overwhelmingly large and undone. Do you still smile and think you will still survive?
- I would like to know how other people feel about writing something that might not be followed through all the time?
- I’m confused, how do I plan and write my to do list?
Either Saturday or Sunday, depending on what's going on, I deliberately do not look at all at my book. Which holds my to do lists (plural).
Monday comes. I am working on cutting back how much time I spend, but about 15 to 30 minutes goes into reviewing the previous week, making sure undone to do's are carried over, and then parceling them out throughout the week, positioning them relative to the appointments or obligations there are each day.
I leave 5 for each day, but am happy if I do one. There's a top 3 each day but I refuse to guilt myself or be negative if I can't get it done.
So within each day I'm flexible. I get rid of everything I can't or won't do, leave 5 I might, list 3 it would be best to do, but am happy even if I do none of them because my priority, right now, is healing from TBIs and if my brain and body want to rest, then I rest. I call it creativity. Planning is a helpful exercise in cognitive rehab. Prioritizing is as well.
What I'm here for is to learn to do the one thing that must be done that day or the earth will explode. That's how one doctor put it. Have compassion with yourself. Treasure yourself. Give yourself room to breathe. Max it out at just one thing on rough days, or none things if you can't and the world will be okay if you don't.
May I be happy
May I be well
May I be safe
May I be at peace
When you are ready, then you can add the same phrases but turn the "I" into "you."
In making any list – of people, places, things, ideas – have compassion. Start with yourself.
This is how I play with my list each day.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?