Its whatever is best for you. Some ppl like to see that their task was accomplished as opposed to just disappearing. So if you're ok with not seeing it once accomplished use your whiteboard instead of paper
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- What are favorite habits you guys like to do?
- How do you make meditating a habit? How does it feel going on? I have difficulty making habits which do not seem to give instant reward/result.
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?