Primary tasks: I have to get these done today, this is my goal
Secondary tasks: If I have time over do these
Tertiary tasks: If I'm feeling really fired up I can do this, but it's not a must.
OG=On Going, P1 =Priority 1 or ASAP means today. There is a completion date. It is similar to the habits we list in our rituals, but it is in my phone with the designation and for some an audible reminder. That way it jogs my memory and I complete it. You could add them to your Fabulous habits if they are on going. I have a special Ritual I have designed just for Friday called Friday chores. It lists everything I need to do for maintenance of a clean and sparkling domain. I am then ready for a clean house and a beautiful weekend.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?