Still testing it out, but I’m finding that leaving early (as in between 6 and 6.30am) to go to the gym and not going home before work to take the temptations out of the equation, and leave just the motivation
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?
- How do you handle holidays and completing tasks, especially work-related ones?
- I’d like to know how many to-dos I should write per day so as not to overwhelm myself and to actually be able to get things done.
- How do you prioritize your to-do list?
- Do you think using your phone for a to-do list is bad?
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?