Never seen a need to pay for premium thought.
I only wish it would do more that just mark tasks as completed. Ideally is would represent that with dates laps time & some type of visualisation of how much you've accomplished per day, week or month. Linking that to journaling would be even better. But so far it's the best to do list app I've explored.
Curious to see what others are finding.
Hope it will helpful for you
Sometimes a piece of paper could be the best, a notebook or a fancy app, though is not about the app but the discipline you put into it.
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?
- Something I feel stressed out and I’m not able to go out for a walk, or talk to someone. I rest on the couch checking social media, or reading shit, sometimes smoking or almost crying at times. Any ideas of how to get out of that situation by myself? Thanks!!!
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?