One step at a time. Make a list. Break it down into actionable tasks that you can do in one sitting. Remember the why and keep a big focus, but get started, and make a bit of progress now. And then do now again and again and again! You’ve got this!
- Whenever I wake up my body automatically stretches, so when I go to stretch there’s nothing to stretch. Is there any way to fix this problem?
- What exercise works best for you in the morning?
- How do you avoid using the gadgets?
- Is it better to do one long workout or a few short ones with time in between?
- How do you manage to eat breakfast and then exercise in the morning without getting indigestion? I would like to get up and have breakfast before exercising, but I find it makes me nauseous.
- Do you also put your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly goals in a prioritized list and add them to a to do list as time allows?
- How have people found intermittent fasting?
- How do you track nested to-dos (like subtasks for bigger tasks)?
- How do you decide what to put on your To-Do list?
- I am finding it helpful to use one of the Fabulous App Mental/Thought Exercises- specifically one of the evening deep rest meditation exercises to help me go to sleep. But it doesn’t always work because I still have my iPhone with me in bed or near me. In fact, sometimes I don’t do the nighttime deep rest meditation at all and then I get caught up in watching on demand TV or something. Does anyone use the Audible to listen to a book to fall asleep or read their Kindle on regular basis to read and fall asleep? Any suggestions on how to develop a good evening habit to meditate, read, and fall asleep?
- How can I realistically write my to-do lists? I am keeping them grounded but lately I am not able to everything on them. Especially deep work.
- How do I reduce the number of things on my to-do list?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
- Do people add to their list throughout the day or write a complete list each morning and prioritise only those tasks? Sometimes I add to my list throughout the day and my initial goals are either shifted or reprioritised.
- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks