One step at a time. Make a list. Break it down into actionable tasks that you can do in one sitting. Remember the why and keep a big focus, but get started, and make a bit of progress now. And then do now again and again and again! You’ve got this!
- I usually meditate in bed before I go to sleep or to help me fall asleep, but lately I have been finding I have no concentration while meditating and just get distracted by thoughts with little success or energy to focusing on the meditation. Any ideas for regaining focus while meditating?
- Which are the best and effective moves for body parts from head to foot?
- What is your favourite position for mediation?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- What is the Marie Kondo method?
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?