I have an App called "Any do" and it works very well with my fabulous app. I use my Anydo app to add exactly what I will be doing in each segment of my time and I can change or alter it very easily. There is a free version so you can check that out first.
For me personally, lists do not work. If I write them in my journal, it only gets lost among pages of words with meaning. If I put it in a pad or other written form not attached to my journal or dayplanner, I just lose it. If I put it on my computer or iPhone Reminder App, I just forget to check it. Putting it in the Fabulous App does actually help because I am keeping that App in front of me consistently through the day. It’s easy to open and take a glance. And whereas research shows going from one list item into the next list or item, I am more apt to miss things that way. For me it is much more successful to continue checking in on all lists throughout the day. It doesn’t get lost before me when I do that. The important thing is to figure out what works for you as everyone’s brain has it’s own uniqueness .
Just fill one with everything you remember of pick all the papers where you have tasks. Then select just three and make one.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?